The Rail Router provides reliable high speed 4G/LTE broadband and Wi-Fi communications for consolidated connectivity of all on-board devices. Rugged and reliable, Rail Router is designed and manufactured specifically for mobile applications and features enterprise-grade security and management.
The Rail Router provides fast, easy, and secure access to Railhead LDVR recording systems. The ruggedized features enterprise-class routing, and high-speed performance on 802.11ac or any major 3G/4G/LTE wireless data network.
- 4G/LTE and 802.11ac provides fast, secure and reliable connectivity with automatic fail-over between 3G/4G cellular and
- With high power ouput, the Rail Router provides longer range Wi- Fi access for up to 64 client connections
- Broad range of Wi-Fi connectivity including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points for first responders and railroud officials
- High speed performance is ideal for real time video streaming and downloading of video and fleet data supporting fleet-wide management
- Wi-Fi bandwidth speeds up to 300 Mbps downstream; 75 Mbps upstream
- Supports LTE, HSPA , EV-DO, 1xRTT, HSPA, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS USB modems
Rugged And Reliable
Designed and manufactured specifically for Rail applications, the Rail Router features a compact, rugged design
and is MIL-Spec 810G and SAE J1455 rated for impact, shock, vibration, power fluctuations, and temperature.
- Remote management with HTTP, user-friendly web interface
- Configurable with two (2) separate SSIDs providing more flexible access and higher security
- Open architecture with cellular modems allows for upgrades and over the air configuration.
- Full VPN client server, firewall, QoS and security functions
- High-end security features include IPSec-based VPN client with AES/1DES/DES and VPN encryption and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall providing highly granular security to ensure data is safe and secure
- The built-in 3DES and AES encryption-capable VPN client and server software eliminates the need to configure individual device